Thursday, June 28, 2012

the funny thing about blogging

 I have not posted a post until May 4th or placed items in my Etsy shop for sometime... where does the time go.... we have been doing a lot of this...


The funny thing about blogging is.... you have to stick with it daily... you can tell from the photos above we have been doing everything but.    So it's time to get back to business... sharing projects... 4th of July decorating... recipes and all the fun stuff we are doing...

See you in a bit~

2 comments:

thistlewoodfarm said...

Bristol,

I am so happy to see you back! I'm helping out with Hometalk now....and I would love to see you post some more projects now, too!

blessings,
karianne

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

You sound like me! I needed downtime too - the end of the school year was crazy busy! Time to breathe! Your porch looks adorable. Love your cabinet and floor design.