Friday, March 9, 2012

The sunny side


 Thank goodness it's Friday.. I have been busy working on my little kitchen re do here .  The funny think about my plans... they change, I never stick with the original one.  I received some great ideas and one of them was to put am  armoire on the brick wall.  I loved that idea...but I would have to get rid of my little space..the sunny side.  The place I sit in the morning, drink my Diet Pepsi (my coffee) and make my notes for the day..  It's my favorite place, especially when the morning sun shines in.   So I left my stainless island in the kitchen,  because you can't mess with a girl's routine.  I have painted and added some new touches,  just waiting for my new rug to arrive from Dash and Albert .  The funny thing is I picked out the exact rug in my inspiration picture.  I love their rugs,  they add a pop of color and most important can be washed!  With an 80 lb golden and a 65 lb greyhound it needs to be washable!   Back to my list and another Diet Pepsi....first thing on my list...stop buying diet pepsi.





Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

love your kite... ;)

Can't wait to see your room all redone!

AND - if you're trying to wean from DP, I have some yummy tea suggestions! :)

xoxo

SImple and Serene Living said...

Love number one on your list :)

thistlewoodfarm said...

Bristol,

I love Dash and Albert, too! I can't wait to see your new rug in the kitchen!

Have a great weekend!

blessings,
karianne

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

i am so looking forward to your entire redo!!! i am sure it is going to be simply FABULOUS!!! hugs...

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

What a charming, charming little spot. I love what you did with the baskets. You have so many delightful ideas here! I can't wait to come back and see more.